Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year....

Happy New Year everyone! I am excited to announce that this year, you will see the unveiling of saw studios own line of shirts, stickers, posters, and a growing line of anti fashion aimed to unite the gaming community.

"For gamers, by gamers"

As always, I am on the lookout for cool people, and great ideas, so if you are one, have one, or are a mix of the 2, feel free to contact me at-

sawstudios@gmail.com

In the next few weeks, I will be exploring the idea of opening the store portion of saw studiois on a different format, the good old fashion webpage, or keeping it all local here. Any input would be great, as I'm an artist & a revolutionary, not a sales & marketing guy. That said, fasten your seat belts every one, because I think 2009 will be the year we all get to "show our edge"!

your faithful visionary & madman,

Saw

No comments:

Post a Comment