Monday, March 9, 2009

Life...

Hi there my beautiful minions, it is your friendly neighborhood underground artist, with another dose of pure Saw- Studios; or is that SawStudios?


Sorry I haven't infested your eye sockets with some pippin hot awesomeness lately but life has a funny way of throwing a curve ball my way, every time I get's a rolling... But fear not!


Here at Saw studios ( yet a 3rd way...weird) , we don't know how to quit, so with that I make you my ultra secret, super duper, mega promise, that as soon as I can finish steps 352 - 370 you will see some wickedness, that would make Brad Pitt weep like a baby, purely from it's beauty..... Sorry Brad.


To put it more linear for our O.C.D. folks, I'm about a week out from my next round of Table Candy.


I'm also thinking of starting a web show from time to time, to jabber at you guys about modeling, and terrain, and who I think would win in a fight between Wolverine and Mister Clean teamed up with Aunt Jemima (you might laugh, but she was raised in the deep south, circ 19Racist, and she’s made of glass, so I think she can take care of herself. I don't know, I'm not sure anyone would really watch anyways, but maybe that's half the fun, because really Even if thousands were watching me,


I'm still down in my shop, talking to myself......


Word!


S


 

No comments:

Post a Comment