Friday, October 16, 2009

You looking at me?

Well hi again,



I know I have been absent of late, but for those of you who don't know ( shame on you!), I also have a deviant art site. I have been painting most of this summer, to get some stuff out and I made a little video for you:








As for my 28mm compulsion, I have not forgot about you. I will upload some good pics soon, of a new terrain set:)


The scenario is mine shafts of the future.... complete with heavy mining rig, and a whole lot of Saw goodness! Think space hulk deep underground. They were looking for minerals, what they found was something completely different!


Don't give up on your old buddy Saw yet, because I haven't given up on you...


S

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me, man. God I'm proud to say I know you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete