Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bring it

Happy New year 2010!!!

I hope this year brings love and prosperity to you and yours!
Now on with the show...





Just a nice shot, by the water tower to get you started. Now onto the mine...


Here are the 3 sections put together. There slowly making progress into the mountain. Click on the pics to see a bigger image. when I get this done, I wonder how big it will be? The image above, is approx. 2 feet right now!


Here's a shot with the prototype piece put in as well, I'm really pleased with how this project is coming out so far.
The only problem is I'm running out of Styrofoam...lol

Here's a gate I built that can be placed any where in the mine, as a barrier, or as an objective. One side is painted as a danger gate, the other side is marked for rescue.


Here is a T section, complete with supplies and a map. What good is a mine without a T section?


Here is an end cap piece. I wanted this one to look like they were getting ready to blast in deeper, building the mine. Always building the mine. No rest for the miners. sorry, I feel like I've been digging the mine, oh wait I have.... moving on...


Here's the last thing poor engineer 3rd class Peterson saw, before he was killed by a terrible metal monster, that just would not die....

You better watch out 2010, I'm ready for you. This year is going to be a good one for your old buddy saw, I can just feel it.
Happy new year, and game on!

S




No comments:

Post a Comment