Saturday, April 10, 2010

I know, I'm lame....



I totally know it, sorry....

I'm not dead, and I haven't quit, thanks for the emails & concern. I'm working on a super duper top secret project, that I have to have finished by next weekend. After that I will have a TON of pics! Also be looking for stickers & t shirts....Coming soon!

In the mean time, I invite you to look over some of the stuff I have posted in the past, you know get back in touch with your earlier Saw madness. See where it started, where it grew into awkward puberty and it's voice cracked, the emergence of the ugly punk rock butterfly that became the current Mothra known as Saw. Along the way you can play a little game I like to call, make fun of Saw's grammar. Oh well, we can't have it all.

Ya, ya....stalling, I know, but hang in there, your going to like what you see!

Your ever faithful,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment