Thursday, October 21, 2010

The journey we take standing still

Life and death, good and bad, right and wrong, light and dark; it seems there is duality everywhere.


As I am dealing with a loss, I guess I am more hypersensitive to what I have. I am so thankful for everyone's support through this difficult time for me and mine. From the bottom of my heart...Thank you!

Through these hard times I have been creating some intense art. It seems that art really is pain, or through pain you can get some really deep work, another duality there. I invite you to take a look at my deviant art page to see some for yourself.

We are all striving for balance.


I will keep up the good fight, and try to continually keep you guessing on my crazy life and where it is going. You can get RSS updates when I post a new entry, by clicking the button on the bottom of my page. Also if you would like to contact me, my email is on the side.


As always I remain your humble Servant,

No comments:

Post a Comment