Thursday, May 23, 2013

What's up summer?

Hey fellow followers of the ways of awesomeness,

I can't believe the time has passed so quickly! I am so lame! I really want to be a better friend to your eye sockets with my awesomeness, I mean it..... I just seem to suffer from bad luck from time to time. Any of you who are old school and follow me, or have followed me, or whatever sounds less creepy, will know that my life is full of amazing things, and also challenges. I joke that it's the "Artist curse" to be a little crazy.... but it's true, and it totally sucks. 

But like any storm, I weather it, and will continue to try and entertain and inspire! I found this poem (ya,ya.. so I like poetry)  to fit quite nicely to how I've been feeling lately, so I thought I'd share....

"Each minute bursts in the burning room,
The great globe reels in the solar fire,
Spinning the trivial and unique away.
(How all things flash! How all things flare!)
What am I now that I was then?
May memory restore again and again
The smallest color of the smallest day:
Time is the school in which we learn,
Time is the fire in which we burn."

"Calmly We Walk Through This April's Day" in " In Dreams Begin Responsibilities (1938)"
By
 Delmore Schwartz



Ahhh the drama of artists right? To know us is to love us I guess.....


S

2 comments:

  1. Missing you, my friend. I hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Benjamin on this topic. gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Benjamin so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.247officedept@gmail.com   WhatsApp    Contact:   +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete